Lindia Thalassa - A well designed and well run hotel, in idylic settings for the perfect Greek Island holiday
The recent major refurbishment in 2019 included the following:-
* The old bar has been removed, and brand new bar with large shaded seating area has been added where the Kid's Club and Games used to be.
* A new Kid's Club has been added near the Children's Play Area.
* The Children's play area has been greatly improved.
* A great new Children's pool with water feature has been added at the end of the main pool, near the play area.
* The old Internet and Games room has been transformed into a Breakfast Room.
* The whole reception area has been completely redesigned and transformed into a stylish and modern feature.
* The museum has moved close to reception, in a purpose built area.
* Air Conditioning is now free - included in the room price.
* Breakfast is now included too; It's a self service buffet with a complete range of English and Continental Breakfast Items including:- Scrambled Egg, Fried Egg, Omelette, Sausage, Bacon, Baked Beans, tomato, breakfast cereals, porridge, cold meats, cheeses, lots of fresh fruit, cakes, toast, tea and coffee. It's a really good breakfast.
* Rooms have been transformed with new flooring, decor, comfortable beds, plus brand new modern bathrooms with good showers.
The apart-hotel is just 10 minutes walk from Pefkos village centre, and at the top of small cliff with new improved steps down to a beautiful beach with golden sand and on most days in the summer very clear water, excellent for snorkelling.
It prides itself on offering a top quality relaxing family friendly holiday, with 90 rooms spread over 5 blocks set in an area of 12,000 square meters of scenic mediterranean gardens and beachfront. The blocks are lettered A to E. A block is nearest to the sea, and the views are beautiful. B block is next and also has some rooms with awesome sea views. Even if you can't see the sea, the gardens here are beautifully kept and your view will be lovely. C and D block lead towards reception, and E block is near the pool.
Every member of the team here works incredibly hard to exceed expectations. Whether it's Maria at reception, the maids who clean your room, or the bar staff (Stavros in the daytime and Lukas at night), everyone pulls together as a team to deliver your perfect holiday.
A well designed modern complex with beautiful architecture and gardens. With a large pool, a kids pool, games room and a highly rated Kids Club, it's very popular with families, and has a high percentage of returning visitors. Find out more about the facilities
The well thought through refurbishment is a testimony to just how good hoteliers the Ioannidis family are.