Built in 1913, this is one of the oldest surviving buildings in Pefkos. This is a real traditional Greek taverna.
The name means 'Little House'. They use the best local ingredients to produce great traditional food.
The dining area is a large al fresco courtyard, with a beautiful garden giving a delightful flowered canopy.
We like the unhurried feel here, with plenty of time between courses. The very relaxed atmosphere and good local wine makes this a great choice for an enjoyable evening.
...and finally, visit the Spitaki Facebook page!